The Manager, Business Development, Dynacare Workplace is a “hunter” role that leads the identification and development of revenue opportunities focused in the corporate health and wellness domain. This role collaborates extensively with product experts/specialists representing Dynacare Plus for Workplace, specialty diagnostics and other solutions relevant to the workplace health and wellness market. She/he will work with closely with Managing Director, Dynacare Workplace, the Dynacare marketing team and other internal stakeholders and external partners to develop and refine the strategy for, and positioning of Dynacare solutions in, this emerging business line. She/he will also work across the Dynacare Workplace, Dynacare Insurance and other Dynacare brands and business lines to nurture cross selling opportunities.
- Seek out and identify sales and partnership opportunities in the emerging Workplace Health and Wellness business
- Maintain key customer relationships, develop and implement strategies for expanding the customer base and improving the Dynacare Workplace market position
- Actively present to, negotiate with and liaise with major customers
- Represent Dynacare at Workplace conferences and events with aim of collecting market intelligence, developing leads and furthering existing relationships
- Use knowledge of workplace / HR client needs to identify potential clients, develop solutions and close revenue opportunities
- Engage with (and enlist in the sales process as required) product experts/specialists representing Dynacare Plus for Workplace, specialty diagnostics and other solutions relevant to the workplace health and wellness market
- Work with commercial strategy and analytics, marketing teams and other business lines to develop insights regarding customer needs and opportunities, and to support solution development
- Work with marketing teams to support marketing program development and coordinate execution
- Support and oversee client onboarding processes, engaging other managers and Directors as required
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly skilled in sales; experience in a highly accountable sales environment
- Experience in developing and securing sales in an emerging business
- Advanced understanding of Workplace Benefit programs
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Workplace Health and Wellness customer needs
- Understanding of HR processes, especially related to purchasing decision making for workplace programs
- Ability to excel and stay organized and motivated in an ambiguous and changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in science or business
- Ability to identify, assess and develop new business opportunities
- Ability to thrive in (and add structure to) an ambiguous unstructured and changing environment
- Ability to simplify ambiguous, complex situations into key elements and actionable plans
- Ability to quickly and effectively convert strategy into action and tactics
- Demonstrated financial acumen with an understanding the financial implications of one’s business decisions
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Superior level of negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills to support the building of stronger customer relationships externally and internally
- Self motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of team
- Ability to influence cross-functionally, build credibility quickly with internal stakeholders to ensure needs of healthcare provider clients are being met
- Excellent listening skills; encourages others to speak, understands the needs of others, actively solicits new ideas and differing points of view
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accomodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process