Dynacare is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Ville St-Laurent, Québec. The Administrative Assistant will be accountable for ensuring excellence, quality & efficient operation of the office.
Working hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 3:00pm.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Preparing reports and financial data
- Managing calendars
- Making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Project coordination
- Prepares and edits correspondence, communication, presentations along with routine and advanced reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years or related work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (French / English)
- Strong organizational and planning skill
- Detailed oriented with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Proficiency in MS Office particularly (Word, Excel)
- Ability to work and thrive in a busy, fast paced environment with competing and challenging demands.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and issues resolution abilities
- Demonstrated mastering of interpersonal skills and techniques to interact effectively with others at all levels
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dedicated to Employment Equity