Dynacare is currently looking for a Physician Relations Manager to join our team in London, ON. This is a Full-Time role, working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
The Physician Relations Manager is accountable in supporting the identification of, and for the initial cultivation of relationships with, high potential lifetime value physicians, physician groups, clinics and medical centres in Ontario. The position will assist the Director of Physician Relations with a focus on proactive identification of high potential lifetime value physicians, evaluation of physician requests for Dynacare services, the determination of service models and on-boarding of selected physicians and physician groups.
- Identify high potential lifetime value physician profiles and segments suitable for proactive targeting based on a deep understanding of the Ontario physician landscape and how current and future changes impact physician lifetime value
- Assist in the developing and maintaining of evaluation criteria aimed at determining highest potential physician groups
- Assist in optimizing physician base with a focus on meeting targets while generating ancillary revenue from physician driven, outside cap sources
- Monitoring movement of physician alliances and their importance to FHT’s, FHN’s, FHG’s and LHIN’s as well as any other changes to the Ontario Health Services Landscape
- Monitoring and identifying red flags as they relate to OHIP volumes and physician partnerships
- Assist in optimizing and maintain processes to support physicians through the on-boarding process in a way that maximizes their satisfaction and establishes a positive relationship with Dynacare
- Assist in establishing and maintaining relationships with key value and influential physicians
- Work cross-functionally with other functions to resolve customer service issues that have been appropriately escalated
- Knowledge of the Ontario Healthcare system
- Demonstrated history of building excellent working relationships with healthcare providers
- Ability to associate market trends with strategic opportunities
- Full proficiency with MS Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Superior oral & written communication skills; a keen attention to detail, ability to effectively manage constraints and competing priorities
Nice to have:
- Experience with IBM AS400 an asset
- Demonstrated success at building relationships and collaborating with a network of internal and external colleagues and subject matter experts.
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers.
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.