Dynacare is currently searching for a full-time, permanent Project Management Coordinator to join the Transformation and Project Management Office (PMO) team in Brampton, Ontario. The position works Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
- Completing administrative tasks related to project activities such as project intake, resource management utilization, and project budget updates
- Preparing and managing project tracking, scheduling activities and updates as well as notifying stakeholders of potentials risks, issues and action items
- Scheduling and updating project dashboards utilizing MS project server and Share Point
- Planning, scheduling and communicating all project timelines and milestones using MS Project Server 2010.
- Tracking milestones and deliverables providing regular project progress reports including presentations
- Supporting project team members by scheduling and planning meetings, documenting minutes and distributing project material
- Creating, maintaining and updating all project related documentation following Dynacare project methodology
- Knowledge of and experience with tools and techniques for planning, organizing, estimating, monitoring and controlling projects.
- Knowledge of and experience with maintaining a central repository of project competencies, plans, reports and history to provide lessons learned documentation for project managers.
- Post-secondary education in a related area of study
- Five (5) or more years’ project management related experience utilizing project management tools Fully proficiency in MS Office, MS Project server, Share point, Visio and other PM tools.
Advanced skills in Excel including various reporting tools, producing graphs, macros, pivot tables etc.
Nice to have:
- Project Management certification an asset.
- Proficiency in French is an asset.
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers.
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.