Dynacare is looking to hire a Manager, Compliance and Quality to support the Quality Assurance team in Ottawa, ON. This is a regular, full-time role working 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
- Ensure the delivery of optimal monitoring and compliance program results against appropriate performance metrics (systems, processes, procedures and activities).
- Report on Quality metrics to monitor the quality of processes and guide quality improvement.
- Monitor measure and report on compliance and control activities and key quality indicators across the organization.
- Analyze and identify issues impacting operational performance and establish initiatives for continuous improvement
- Pro-actively monitor and Report Non-Compliance issues prior to the loss of business, not meeting customer expectations and failing Regulatory Compliance.
- Mentor and train appropriate staff on regulatory requirements
- Maintain a corporate culture which supports employee and client satisfaction
- Plan (as appropriate to stratum level) and identify for monitoring and compliance functions, the necessary budget requirements, and required resources, external training on new Regulatory expectations and control and monitoring programs.
- Determine and report on the state of compliance through audit programs. Ensure that all changes occurring meet requirements to mitigate risk as per Dynacare protocols
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Training and/or certification as a quality professional
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a management capacity
- Knowledge of full MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff
- Ability to coordinate large projects with conflicting deadlines
- Capability to apply great attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage time and competing priorities (ability to multi-task)
- Ability to perform under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Capability to apply interpersonal skills and techniques to interact effectively with others at all levels within Dynacare
Nice to have:
- Experienced knowledge of the Medical Laboratory environment would be an asset
- Registration as an MLT would be an asset
- Bilingualism in English & French
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.