At Dynacare, we are focused on supporting healthy lives of Canadians with commitment and care. Every day our employees impact the lives of tens of thousands of patients and healthcare providers across Canada by delivering high-quality laboratory and health services. If you’re looking for a rewarding and challenging career that allows you to have a positive impact on the lives of others, Dynacare may be the place for you!
As we grow and diversify our business, we’re looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager. In this role, you will support the Director of Marketing in meeting Dynacare’s vision and strategic initiates from a marketing and sales perspective. This is a full-time opportunity working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. If you strive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment, this opportunity may be for you!
- University degree in Business/Marketing at minimum; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a senior Marketing role
- 3+ years leadership experience in a high paced, customer focused environment (required)
- Proven experience working in a highly regulated industry
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiating, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Develop a 3 to 12 month strategic business plan that cascades directly from the Director of Marketing’s 1 to 2 year plan and provide strategic and tactical input into plans
- Appropriately manage and lead direct report to ensure that they develop synergistic functional (i.e. product/ service marketing) plans with a focus on tactical execution as outlined within the annual Marketing and Sales business plan
- Ensure that the direct report(s) achieve or surpass all agreed to metrics and performance objectives
- Work with the direct report(s) to ensure that they assist in developing all necessary sales and marketing tools/aids necessary to support the key targeted markets/segments and commercial value offerings as identified in the annual business plan
- Ensure that the team implement key targeted market/segment analysis and competitive assessment to later serve as the analytical foundation for strategic planning, business opportunity identification and commercial value offerings
- Within the annual market/segment plans, work closely with the Manager, Business Analytics to identify and manage all necessary budget requirements
- Assist in designing an optimal marketing organizational structure that facilitates by design optimal results
- Ensure that marketing and sales support process, responsibilities are clear and effectively used
- Identify business segment growth opportunities and help them to develop and execute appropriately
- Collaborate with stratum 2 peer group to enhance existing business revenue and also ensure all their marketing needs are met
- Continually develop stratum 1 FTEs through training, coaching and mentoring
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process