At Dynacare, we are focused on supporting healthy lives of Canadians with commitment and care. Every day our employees impact the lives of tens of thousands of patients and healthcare providers across Canada by delivering high-quality laboratory and health services.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate for a temporary assignment to work on a part-time basis, with opportunity to become full-time in the future. The position is based out of our head office in Brampton, Ontario. The Marketing Associate shall support the Marketing Department in planning, implementing and measuring marketing initiatives that support sales and revenue goals.
- Collaborate with Commercial business segment leaders on development of campaign plans, materials and other initiatives
- Coordinate/support campaign execution ranging from increasing brand awareness, product launches, website optimization for lead generation, email campaigns, digital marketing programs, advertising, collateral development and other marketing initiatives
- Measure and report metrics/ROI of implemented campaigns and potential ROI of future initiatives (relative to sales and revenue goals)
- Manage marketing print jobs and shipments – brochures, Partner Updates, Customer Updates – and coordinate website copies with website administrator
- Manage translations through external translator
- Manage vendors and appropriate internal resources to ensure each initiative is executed on schedule and within budget – manage invoice processing & tracking
- Establish and manage successful relationships with vendors and other internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate/support Conferences – arranging for booth and marketing materials shipment, set up, TV, conference PowerPoint, staff schedule etc.
- Maintain marketing files, logos, brand standards, image library
- Maintain/coordinate LHSC signage, catalogue and order forms
- Finesse PowerPoint presentations and word documents
- Currently enrolled in or have completed a Business or Marketing undergraduate degree at an accredited university
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Must have high proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented, organized and a creative thinker with a drive for results
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work successfully both independently and within a team dynamic
- Flexible, adaptable to a variety of needs and requirements from various colleagues
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.