Dynacare is looking for a Cardiology Office Coordinator to join us in London, ON. This is a full-time position working Monday to Thursday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, and Friday 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM.
- Managing scheduling- patients, clinics, technicians and cardiologists appropriately to ensure uninterrupted operational workflow.
- Ensuring to keep track of the studies and reporting turnaround time is followed.
- Being the liaison for all internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting in troubleshooting and basic training of software and equipment usage for all stakeholders.
- Collaborating with Technical and the Operations team to ensure effective clinic operations.
- Working in collaboration with the Marketing team and the Director of Business Development to assist in revenue generation.
- Performing all duties pertaining to Heart Health Services OHIP Billing and Accounting.
- Working in collaboration with finance, legal affairs, billing and logistics to provide appropriate assistance in relevance to Heart Health Services Operations.
- Assisting Clinic operations team with ordering clinical and non-clinical supplies.
- Performing other delegated tasks, in both clinical and non-clinical environment.
- Other office duties- (not limited to) faxing, scanning, printing, collating documents, creating contracts, answering inquiries from all stakeholders.
- Post-secondary education preferably in medical office administration or a combination of experience and relevant education
- Minimum 1 year experience working in an administrative role in a clinic setting.
- Understanding and working knowledge of OHIP Billing
- Demonstrated ability to complete assigned task in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and demonstrate behavior.
- Ability to prioritize work in an efficient and organized manner is essential
- Demonstrated high client service skills when interacting with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change, and prioritize tasks in a busy and high-stress environment.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology related to Cardiology an asset
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.
Dedicated to Employment Equity