Dynacare is currently searching for a Customer Care Representative, to join our team in Laval, Quebec. This is a 6 months contract position working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Our Customer Care Representatives are responsible for ensuring full customer support by answering incoming calls, making outgoing calls, divide requests among external resources and providing follow-ups with clients by email or telephone. They are responsible for taking and coordinating orders, communicating with our health professionals and to following up with our clients, insurance agents and brokers.
- Answer all incoming calls to the call center in a courteous and polite manner. Determine the needs of the client on the telephone and take appropriate action as per the requests.
- Perform data entry of orders that are placed via fax, telephone or email
- Complete lists of vendors on a weekly basis and send inventory of the files
- Coordinate all aspects of files; ensure follow ups with insurance agents, service providers, courier companies and all other resource persons in order to collect information or missing documents, follow-up on any incomplete files or for any other questions.
- Coordinate appointments with external clinics
- Pick up telephone messages left on the telephone lines during the evening or night
- Review and assign on-line orders as well as unassigned files to the internal customer care team
- Coordinate appointments with medical laboratories
- Respond to requests that are awaiting a quality control follow-up within 24 hours, as per territory
- Distribute orders received by fax
- Other miscellaneous duties as required (ex. approval of mileage, get approval on special fees for different services, coordination of APPS orders, respond to emails and telephone messages, respond to representatives, etc.).
- Completion of High School diploma
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in customer service, in a call center or in a high volume service center
- Bilingual and demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in a call center or customer service center in the insurance industry is considered an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Displays a professional image and excellence in customer service
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, colleagues and superiors at all times
- Demonstrates a positive and mature attitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to solve problems in a constructive manner
- Organized and able to manage priorities and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Able to manage time and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly, has team spirit and is autonomous
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accomodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process