At Dynacare, we are focused on supporting healthy lives of Canadians with commitment and care. Every day our employees impact the lives of tens of thousands of patients and healthcare providers across Canada by delivering high-quality laboratory and health services. If you’re looking for a rewarding and challenging career that allows you to have a positive impact on the lives of others, Dynacare may be the place for you!
As we grow our business, we’re looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Statement Group to join our team.
- Maintain accurate GL accounts, primarily revenue cycle accounts
- Review accounting transactions for data accuracy
- Prepare key financial performance reports
- Prepare detailed cost reports and review them with business team
- Provide analysis for budget and year over year variances for multiple cost centres.
- Prepare accounts receivable reconciliations with mandate to enhance reconciliations through process improvement and automation.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecasts
- Develop efficiencies for preparation of journal entries
- Develop and interpret detailed information and make recommendation for the proper accounting for transactions.
- Reply to inquires from the business regarding financial information
- Participate on special project teams
- Work on ad hoc analysis as requested by the Manager or the business team.
- Suggest new reports or new processes to enhance the business
- Work seamlessly with other members of the finance team
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions
- Accuracy and timeliness are essential to the role
- Continuous improvement mind set is a must for the applicant.
- Six Sigma, 5S or Lean training is a benefit.
- CPA designation is required
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience
- Expertise in MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas
- Familiarity with finance databases
- Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP)
- Up-to-date with accounting laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process