Dynacare is currently searching for a full-time Senior Financial Analyst, Operations to join our team in Brampton, ON.
The Senior Financial Analyst, Operations will work closely with various cross functional business partners in Logistics, Operations, Sales & Marketing and Corporate Finance to support various financial and business planning initiatives for the assigned business functions by developing meaningful financial models and completing in-depth financial and business analyses. In addition, they will support the budgeting, forecasting and month-end closing processes and will be responsible for financial analyses for several functions as well as special projects as may be required.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the assigned business functions, monitor results vs. budget/forecast and provide thorough analysis and investigation into variances
- Support the various stakeholders in developing and understanding their P&L’s, highlight key business drivers and emerging trends, and present other metrics as required
- Create and maintain financial models to assist with business strategy, operations, and decision making for the assigned business functions
- Gather information from various internal departments to leverage existing data and enhance financial narratives and business insights for functional and department decision makers
- Contribute to the Finance Operations team as a strategic thinker, identifying business risks and opportunities in a proactive manner
- Key contributor towards optimization of various reporting and general finance processes, assisting the team in creating efficiencies across Finance Operations
- Actively participate in meetings and effectively produce and communicate analysis and recommendations
- Support the preparation of the annual budget and mid-year forecast for the assigned business functions
- Assist with the preparation and enhancement of KPI reporting for management
- Prepare accruals, adjustments, reconciling schedules and variance and forecasting narratives for month-end reporting
- Support special projects and initiatives as assigned
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of CPA designation is required
- Solid FP&A and decision support experience
- Strong understanding of GAAP
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong Excel and financial modelling proficiency
- Experience with Great Plains accounting software an asset
- Proficiency with other MS Office Suite programs (Access, PowerPoint, Word)
- Proven ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent and proven analytical skills with extreme attention to details
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
Social Process Skills
- Strong interpersonal, decision-making and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage constraints and competing priorities
- Demonstrated success at building relationships and collaborating with a network of internal and external colleagues and subject matter experts
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.