The Program Manager is accountable for the performance of the Customer Relations – Clinical Trials & Employer Health team by developing, managing and continuously improving the program management functions with the goal of providing exceptional customer service. This goal is achieved by providing operational expertise and outstanding service to prospective clients following award notification to their successful integration into Dynacare systems.
- Assist in the development and execution of the department’s strategic and operational goals to ensure effective implementation of the programs cross-functionally throughout the organization.
- Establish, monitor, measure and report assigned program performance metrics; analyze and identify issues impacting operational performance and establish initiatives for continuous improvement to ensure meeting of customer expectations; operational effectiveness, quality, reliability, on-time delivery while providing professional customer service to all internal and external clients.
- Ensure the delivery of optimal program results against appropriate performance metrics (systems, processes, procedures and activities).
- Ensure proactive professional customer service to all internal and external clients, investigating inquiries, reviewing customer complaints and implementing corrective actions as appropriate.
- Develop, implement and review control mechanisms and processes to ensure compliance to Dynacare policies, standards, regulatory requirements and contractual obligations to ensure risk mitigation.
- Define, monitor and deliver on program scope, schedule, milestones, budget, and deliverables that support the business goals in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Maintain effective and regular communication with all stakeholders on all program related matters.
- Ability to work with our Sale and Marketing team to operationalize study-related requirements Be focused on achieving customer/stakeholder satisfaction and a reliable, valuable partner with customers and stakeholders
- BSc in Health Science or equivalent with laboratory experience
- Understanding of laboratory operations, clinical research and operations management as demonstrated through 5 or more years of industry related experience
- Ability to apply knowledge of laboratory operations, processes and key drivers to ensure positive customer relations
- Knowledge of GxP Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations and Guidelines
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize work using time management skills and techniques in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite of programs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively facilitate meetings, manage conflict and champion change
- Ability to adapt to and thrive within a team environment with competing and changing demands
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills required to succeed in a collaborative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as demonstrated in ability to make persuasive presentations and explain complex concepts to differing audiences
Nice to have:
- Understanding of business finance as it relates to managing department budgets
- Understand and promote principles of quality management and continuous improvement including a good working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.